1934 Waco YKC S/N 3991

In 1935, the YKC became the popular YKS series that was used by many pilots companies in Alaska including Ellis Air Transport, Petersburg Air Service, and Christensen’s Flying Service. The Museum’s Waco has operated in Alaska since 1937 flying for Dillingham Air Service, Rainy Pass Lodge, and several private individuals. The last owners, Jim and Dennis Branham completely restored the aircraft. It was purchased for the Museum by Mr. and Mrs. Elmer Rasmuson of Anchorage.