19th Annual Alaska Aviation Hall of Fame Gala
March 24, 2018 at the Egan Convention Center in downtown Anchorage
Inductees into the 2018 Alaska Aviation Hall of Fame are McGee & Star Airways chief pilot Kenneth (Kenny) Neese, pioneer helicopter pilot Carl Brady, Sr., and World War Two pilot Howard (Mike) Hunt.
Click on the link below to get tickets to the premier aviation event of the year.Buy Tickets Now
WELCOME TO THE ALASKA AVIATION MUSEUM
Located on the world’s largest seaplane base, Lake Hood, at Anchorage International Airport, the Alaska Aviation Museum celebrates Alaska’s rich aviation history. Click on the Explore Tab to learn more about exhibits, education, tours and the Hall of Fame. For the latest in museum news and events, find Alaska Aviation Museum on Facebook.
Winter hours: Tuesday — Saturday 9 AM – 5 PM; Sunday noon-5 PM; Monday Closed.
We’re a substantial museum boasting:
- 4 hangars of exhibits and vintage aircraft (20-30 flying vintage aircraft on display)
- Outdoor exhibits
- Restoration hangar (watch volunteers at work restoring vintage aircraft)
- Control tower (watch seaplanes land and take off, including live real-time radio tower feed)
- Flight simulators, including full-immersion, Oculus Rift virtual reality
- Unique world class gift store
(Follow us on Facebook for the latest.)